[Tigers] Blower/Heater

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Jan 20 07:51:54 MST 2016

Jim
    I'm not the electrical guy so I don't know exactly what the blower motor
amp draw should be but I do believe it should be low.
Maybe someone on the list has more experience with electric motors.

I'm not sure if I have any blower motors on hand to test or experiment upon;
I'll have to look.

Ron Fraser