[Tigers] Dipstick and oil level report

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Oct 21 18:05:19 MDT 2015

Mark
    The real question is -  what was stock?

What was the original stock Tiger engine angle?

Did a brand new Tiger read the correct oil level back in the day?

My next experiment will be how much do I need to jack up the front of my
Tiger to obtain the correct dipstick reading with 4 qts in the sump.
I just don't know when I will have time to do that experiment.

Ron Fraser