[Tigers] Jay Leno Car Show

gpfore at gmail.com gpfore at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:32:15 MDT 2015

Good news!
CNBC responded to me:

"We at CNBC Customer Care would like to update you regarding the Jay Leno broadcasting in your area. We have resolved the technical issue preventing the airing of this program in your region, and going forward you should have no issue viewing the program. We thank you for your patience as this was resolved and for your understanding."

Gary