[Tigers] part two

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 19:02:50 MST 2015

 I have a required set of brackets and the calipers for trade in at a parts store as a core charge. Hoping new ones are available still . IF anyone can help with instructions, a list of needed parts and especially how they managed the rear E-brake and how any other members fixed the E-brake problem.Even on a different system, using different parts. Regart (1ds to Steve's family and attorney son who hopefully stepped up and replaced (if possible) his Fathers work.  Sent as 2 post- I do remember what happens IF a post is to long. It is a great feeling to be back. PS- any posi instructions like Rand R is also needed!!! TonytheTigerTony Lang (TtT) Tony Lang (TtT)