[Tigers] Inside mirror 1964 tiger

Will Seay wseay at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 25 08:21:47 MST 2015

The mirror is just glued into the frame and can be removed by carefully prying the glass out of the frame.  you must be careful not to chip the glass in the process.  That was my experience with the glass in the MK1A (oval-shaped) mirror.  A MK1 mirror is probably the same but can’t speak from experience.  A replacement mirror glass for MK1A shows up periodically on Ebay.  Don’t think that I have seen a MK1 glass though.

Good luck