[Tigers] B382001560's Restoration

Robert Hogan robertdhogan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:54:39 MST 2015

Hagerty's people are restoring a different Tiger.  The Motor Trend article I saved defined Hagerty's restoration car as a Mk II, although its VIN isn't identified.  Adam Hammer said they were over at his shop and noticed my car's restoration progress, commenting how it still has its irreplaceable stock steering wheel and the relatively superb body condition.  (I've kept B382001560 garaged since I bought it on 6/10/69 and only once did it travel in snow through Flagstaff on its way to Williams AFB near Chandler, AZ on January 2nd, 1971.)