[Tigers] today's SBF cam break in

Bill Lawrence billlawrence at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 18:22:37 MST 2015

Howdy Tigers,
Been following the thread on SBF cam break in with interest.  Over the past few months rebuilt my Tiger's original 260 with a new cam and made a couple videos of today's break in session. I coated all metal to metal surfaces with comp cam lube, added about 16 oz of lucas magic zippity doo da break in compound and 5 qtas of standard 10W30 motor oil to the crank case. Ran out of gas during the first 10 min break in period.   A few gallons of mower gas later and the cam break in process was complete.
The Tiger is back and Here is the link.
https://youtu.be/3n76MxK5q3s
Would like to thank the Tiger List for keeping the Tiger alive,  Ron Fraser for early guidance on tear down and replacement part suggestions, Tiger Tony for the Gas Cap assembly, Peter MacDonald for the original reference materials and Tom Monroe for an excellent reference book on how to rebuild the small block Ford V8.
Keep on Tigerin!,
Bill Lawrence1965 Sunbeam TigerB9473246LRX