[Tigers] Motor OIl

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Sat Nov 14 09:45:26 MST 2015

Not sure if anyone will reply because this subject comes up on every car site all the time..., or everyone will chime in with their opinions.  Long term I’d say to switch to a 302 roller cam engine or adapt the 260-289 to roller cam.  Short term..., I’d say to investigate if the current ZDDP additives are actually beneficial.  Unfortunately my investigation has show that there are contrary opinions.  Mild cams and weakened valve springs might not be such a bad thing under the circumstances.