[Tigers] Brakes

Derrick Schmidt lovemygirls365 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 21:11:59 MST 2015

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Hey Bob, I have Dale's whole front end and rear disc upgrade kit recently delivered. I am very interested in what master cylinder you are using.  I hate reinventing wheels. Thanks. Derrick

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone