[Tigers] LAT 9 Wheels

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:28:55 MST 2015

That is the issue with both LAT wheels - as I understand it.  I think there
is a description about it on the Sunbeam Specialties catalog.  The wheels
did not have the groove on the inner lip for the tire bead to seat - or it
was not as deep as more modern wheels.  That was one of the selling points
of Rick's LAT wheels - he added a deeper groove.  So it sounds like people
may put tubes in for that reason.