[Tigers] Alternator bracket

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Jun 29 21:51:44 MDT 2015

I received this email but I got an email failure when I replied - strange

I'll try this way to the Tiger List for my reply.

mayf

    The dip stick tube has an attached bracket that mounts with one of the
generator or alternator bracket bolt and is pressed into the timing cover.

The 1/4 - 20 hole was use by Ford to hold the oil filler tube on the pre
1964 engines; on the Tiger engine that boss holds a clip for a heater hose
from the water pump.

Ron Fraser