[Tigers] TU Website

Jeff Feit jeff at feitmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:00:42 MDT 2015

Since it is a valuable resource I would think that you could get one of the existing, active websites (such as CAT or TEAE) to host the content. This could be done by either moving the entire site into their domain, or by simply using their hosting resources and keeping the existing domain. Then the only maintenance involved would be keeping up the registration of the domain, which is very inexpensive. I can't imagine that it generates enough traffic to be significant.

Jeff