[Tigers] Tigers United Website

Larry Paulick lpaulick1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 08:24:02 MDT 2015

Jay, Tigers United is one of the key resources available to Tiger owners.  I hope it does not fall by the way side.

Like all resources, if it is not used, it will be lost.  The question(s) posted recently re 13” wheels and Dale A’s ackerman kit, was discussed in depth on the Tigers United site, but I guess they did not avail themselves of this information.

Why?

The same goes for overheating.  TEAE did a comprehensive, authoritative, and extensive article on how to solve this issue, yet it keeps coming up over and over and over.  Ironically, many of the “fixes” that the emailers said they will use, proved that they were not the solution, when you read this valuable resource.

Why?

Frankly, I have talked to many of those who have spent their time writing and documenting many of the issues that reoccur on this site, and they tell me that they wonder if their efforts are worth the time they put in, as it appears their work and the resources available are not used.

I have to agree.  If you don’t know about Tigers United, the Archives, or even just going to the web and using Google, that is understandable.   But come on Guys, the info is there, use it.

I had many long conversations with a Tiger Champion, Wally Swift about why the various Tiger Clubs did not get together and pool their resources and information.  We discussed the invaluable talent and experience that these members possessed.  He said he and others tried for years to bring the Clubs together, but because of many perceived difficulties, they would or could not come together to pool their knowledge.  Too bad.  Are we seeing a loss of resources again.

Larry Paulick

BTW - Thanks to all the guys who helped me in my restoration, including many issues that have not been addressed in the way of articles that appear anywhere.