[Tigers] Tigers United Website

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:21:23 MDT 2015

To be clear everyone, my comment wasn't that it is too much money.  I just
don't see it cited to so much, unlike TE/AE and other sites.  So I was just
wondering if it was still relevant.  I'm happy to keep paying and keep my
dad's (or partially my dad's) legacy going.  Though it does sound like it
makes sense to switch.

I did started going and making a full database that included substantive
and informative comments from over the years in the emails.  So, for
example, if you wanted to see all substantive posts about brakes, you
could.  I got sidetracked though - which is the regular way of things these
days.

Jay