[Tigers] Tigers United Website

Armacost, Don Jr. drarmacost at pmlights.com
Tue Jun 23 16:45:28 MDT 2015

I use it and I'm certainly willing to contribute. Please keep it going.

Don Armacost Jr
President -CEO
Peterson Manufacturing Co.
816-765-2000
drarmacost at pmlights.com<mailto:drarmacost at pmlights.com>

On Jun 23, 2015, at 5:31 PM, Jay Laifman via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net<mailto:tigers at autox.team.net>> wrote:

Hi guys,

I've been paying every year to keep http://www.tigersunited.com going.  I was just wondering if people are still referring to it.  It's a couple hundred dollars a year.  I feel like I should keep it going.  But didn't know if it is still valuable and used.

Thanks,
Jay

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries. Although Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.