[Tigers] Electric Pusher Fan Consensous

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:52:23 MDT 2015

Mark,

There's a really good analysis on the TEAE site. You may want to look
there. I used Summit's 10" fan TEAE said worked best, it helps a lot.
Increasing the idle speed helps too, but the stock radiator isn't up to the
task in my opinion.

There's a Griffin radiator in my future, I think. They offer a radiator /
fan kit - I went to the plant and talked to the engineer about it - he says
it's an engine-side mount , and there's no way it'll fit. It may fit as a
pusher (in front of the radiator, but I suspect it's too big for my Mark 2
with the oil cooler.

My engine is a more-or-less stock 289 with a mild cam, Edelbrock heads and
manifold. I have no idea what works with a 302 or stroker.

Tom
'67 Mark 2