[Tigers] Need a couple of washers

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Thu Jan 22 09:55:59 MST 2015

Hey, guys:

Does anyone out there have a couple of what the parts book calls "D.C." washers (double-coil)?  Specifically, I'm looking for the D.C. washer that goes on the hood prop where it hooks to its swivel point on the car (I think this one is 5/16" in I.D.).  Also, isn't there one of these that's supposed to go on the hood latch mechanism under the pull rod slide that keeps the slide at the correct height?  I would swear I've seen them on there before on Tigers and Alpines but my car didn't have one and I can't find one in the parts book.

Bottom line is that I am for sure in need of the one that goes on the prop rod and, if there is supposed to be one on the hood latch mechanism, then I need it as well.  As usual, I appreciate any assistance.

BTW...the engine & trans combo is finally going back in the car on Saturday.  Wish me good luck!!!!!

Thanks,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE