[Tigers] Tiger elec components with non-factory wiring?

robert jaarsma 64venezia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:48:34 MST 2015

As Michael indicated Pete (Paul) Almjeld ,  a Tiger as well as Alpine owner,
markets kits which are basically from "Rebel Wiring".

Easy to follow instructions and adapted indeed for our Sunbeams.
http://petesperformancewiring.com/Home_Page.php .

I have used this kit. I did made a couple of changes myself by adding an
additional relays for fog lights.

It is a good basic kit, easy to install, but it is limited inflexibility for
add-ons or  changes. Pete is very helpful in addressing any questions you
might have.

Another approach I have been thinking about for another car,  is the kit of
http://www.classic-technologies.com/fuse-box.php#specifications .

Not the cheapest, but it appears to be a very clean and very well packaged
unit. Has anybody used this last one?

Robert