[Tigers] Windshield washer hose

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 07:03:49 MST 2015

Guys:

Isn't there supposed to be a grommet on the firewall where the windshield washer hose passes through?  I've tried inserting a grommet with the hose still in place but that has proven to be next to impossible.  The grommet that comes with the SS rubber kit that looks like it would be the one for that application is too small to comfortably fit over the hose.  The only way I can see that you'd ever get that to work would be to shove it over the hose and then try to put the grommet in the firewall.  As I said, however, I'm not having any luck with that either.  In addition, I cannot see where the hose comes through the firewall under the dash.  Is there a trick to doing this that I'm just not seeing or does the whole dash and all that other stuff under there have to come out first???

Thanks,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK