[Tigers] Tiger elec components with non-factory wiring?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:52:19 MST 2015

Guys, I am interested in using an aftermarket wiring approach for my Mk1a
Tiger, like Painless wiring. I haven't dove into the fundamental design
basics of lucas and jaeger electronics..etc, but if reputation was all I
had to go from, I am expecting it to be complicated.

Can a system with conventional circuit protection, fuses etc like a
painless harness be adapted to all the electrical and instrumentation? Is
there any support out there for that exercise? I want all the original
lenses, bezels, instruments etc but with the technology of aftermarket
street rod style wiring.

As always, thank you!
Cullen
Alpine 260