[Tigers] Tiger wiring parts

snakebit289 snakebit289 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 11:21:23 MST 2015

I checked my loose parts drawers last night, and could not find spare H/L wiring clips or the H/L ground terminal that affixes to the bottom of the hood bumpers.
The tip about shopping at xks.com (Old Jaguar parts source near San Luis Obispo airport) is a good one for the ground piece(their number 08-990).Also I checked mossmotors.com ( in Goleta/Santa Barbara) and found one part under wiring harness for Austin Healey 100-3000 (item #56), and the other with Triumph 2-3-4 again under wiring harness (item #71). Particularly for the H/L wiring holder, see if it matches what you already have.
Rande Bellman

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]