[Tigers] Dash hole plugs and blower switch lettering

Jim McLaughlin jimmc13 at socket.net
Tue Apr 28 06:58:17 MDT 2015

Andy:
The blower switch is labeled the same as an Alpine with the ring style label
that is installed under the thin nut that holds the switch in place.  I have
had 2 Tigers, one a long time ago, I was the 2nd owner, it had chrome plugs
in the dash holes for the choke, overdrive light hole(if present), and
cigarette lighter if not installed.  I have seen 'original' Tiger with the
black crinkle finish plugs, as well as Alpines.  My current Mark 1a has
chrome plugs that I obtained and installed.  The Alpine parts manual on
pages XY9 and 10 show several parts numbers for the various plugs.  Work
your way to the latest for your model Tiger(Alpine).  It also seems to show
differing designs on type of plug used.

Jim McLaughlin
B382000175LRXFE