[Tigers] NO tiger content - shipping to Europe

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:29:07 MDT 2015

All,

One more question. Sorry for the lack of Tiger content. I have asked around
and having trouble getting good advice.

I need to send some FREIGHT on a pallet to France. 100 lbs, 60 x 60 by 18"
tall.

Believe me you don't just call up FedEx and ask them for a quote... its
like several THOUSAND dollars to send a rear end housing to France if you
don't have any commercial accounts or connections.

Anybody done this recently and know how do I do this? I do own a small
business if that helps, but no world wide shipping connections.

Thank you again. Promise I wont these kind of questions frequently.

Cullen