[Tigers] Horn wiring

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Wed Apr 15 07:44:23 MDT 2015

Guys:

I am in the process of wiring up my original-style horns that were graciously provided to me by a member of this list (thanks so much, Jim!!) and I have a quick question.  Do both the purple wire and the purple/black wire have specific lugs that they connect to on the horns; i.e. is current supposed to travel only one way through the horns?  I have consulted the factory wiring diagram on this and all indications are that it doesn't matter which lug you hook the wires to since there are no "+" and "-" designations on the drawing, but it always pays to check with people who are smarter than me on this kind of thing.  If someone could please let me know before I blow anything up, I would be appreciative...

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK