[Tigers] Alt/gen pulley

D or G at sbc orr4sale at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 8 12:36:05 MDT 2015

I checked with NPD and they have the HiPo pulley in stock at their Florida store for $279.00, if anyone has to have one. The one in the link shows a two belt pulley, but they told me it is actually a one belt pulley.
David

http://www.npdlink.com/store/?p=catalog&mode=newsearch&search_str=10130-1A&parent=0&year=0