[Tigers] high speed generator pulley

Mark Rense mark44124 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:28:44 MDT 2015

Well that’s contrary to my experience. I have six Ford generator pulleys in my shop, three Tiger and three from other period Ford cars. The three from the other cars (two Mustang 260 and a Comet GT 260) all match the “E” dimension of 1.92” on the attached drawing. But, ALL THREE Tiger pulleys are ¼” taller, measuring 2.17”. Obviously something is different here.

Bugz