[Tigers] MkIA on Racing Junk

Stephen Waybright gswaybright at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 14:43:27 MDT 2014

Being a "tribute" to the Doane Spencer car, this seems a bit expensive @ $120k - $150k, depending on who built it and how tightly the details line up with the real thing... unless of course we're expecting any fully restored Tiger to now be upper $100s.

Anyone know who built it and to what level of detail to match the original. Did they have access to the real one?

Stephen Waybright