[Tigers] Overhaulin' Tiger Link

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 09:52:14 MST 2014

Thanks Mark, I was just talking to a fellow Tiger owner that missed the program. I passed this along. Now he won't have to wait for the reruns.

BTW, I thought they did a very nice job. I think their overall theme was to emphasize the Cobra comparison. In that respect, the black dash and different instruments along with the different seats and interior trim came off rather well. I was interested to see what Chip would come up with in the way of wheels for the car. Not what I would rush out and buy but I could see them as something a Tiger guy personalizing his car might consider.

The paint color looked and stripes looked nice, just wish they had not painted the motor that red/ red - orange color.

No doubt Dan, and Dale, had some major influence on the direction of the project.