[Tigers] left rear flasher

Rollright at aol.com Rollright at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 08:27:50 MDT 2014

Guys,

Just picked up 2083 from the upholstery shop (new carpet set and more). I
stopped to get an inspection sticker on the way home and did a pre-check in
waiting line.

No left rear flasher,  front fine but fast. Checked bulb, ok. No  voltage
at socket. Socket totally corrosion free. Wire to rear of socket solid.
British car day is next weekend on Sunday.
 Work absorbs nearly all time except on weekends.

So, Where should I look? Top three places, so I can dope it out.......
fast?

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083