[Tigers] Mark 2 Wheel Arch Trim

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:36:54 MDT 2014

Tom,

Yeah, I'm thinking about it, and have been for a while. If I could build 20
sets for @ $10,000 my cost would be $500 each. (Picking numbers here, I
don't know what the manufacturing cost would be...) At that price you can
bet they'd sell for a hellova lot less than the $2,000 a wheel plus this
last batch sold for. And once the engineering cost is done....

Tom
'67 Mark 2