[Tigers] 260 Cam Specs

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Jan 26 09:31:57 MST 2014

Larry
	I found 2 sources of information on the C3OZ-6250-B cam: Bob
Mannel's book; Ford and Mustang small block V8 and Bill Carroll's book;
Fooorrd V8 Performance Guide.

Duration	Intake - 252	Exh - 252
Overlap - 36

Intake events	open - 21 BTDC	close - 51 ABDC
Exh events		open - 57 BBDC	close - 15 ATDC

Ron Fraser