[Tigers] Short v Long Shifters

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 09:30:48 MST 2014

Larry,

With the utmost in respect and appreciation for all your comments, I'm
going to say in my opinion, I disagree completely!  If this was just about
numbers and measurements, we'd all be driving a Honda that goes faster,
handles better, brakes faster, all the while carrying 4 people, with air
conditioning and a symphony playing on the radio (or digital music player).
 Instead we drive the Tiger because how it makes us FEEL - whether that is
the rumble in our gut, the roar in our ears, the feel of the steering wheel
and stick shift to our hands.  Those are 100% subjective sensations.
 Therefore, in my opinion, other people's opinions do matter here.

Again, this is only in 100% respect for your opinion on this.  :-)

Jay