[Tigers] Fuel Pumps

Carmods at aol.com Carmods at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 12:47:46 MST 2014

If you increase the fuel pressure delivered to a Holley  carburetor, the
fuel level in the float bowls will rise and should be  readjusted. If you go
above 8 psi, the carburetor will  probably flood.

If you go to a higher volume pump without raising the output  pressure, it
should maintain the pressure at the higher flow rates until the  flow
exceeds the pump rating.

In a message dated 1/23/2014 1:45:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,