[Tigers] Toploader Shifters

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Jan 18 14:52:58 MST 2014

Robert
	I only have a picture comparison of the shifters.
The short shifter is straight and its height is just short of the reverse T
pull handle of the stock later shifter.
Parts List shows C4JZ-7202-A for LHD

The stock later shifter has a slight bend in the shaft.  I believe this is a
standard Ford shifter but I don't have a part number.

Ron Fraser