[Tigers] Windshield - repair or replace?

Larry Paulick lpaulick1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 07:05:50 MDT 2014

Randy, I used a BV windshield.  1st came delaminated, but they quickly
replaced it, and boy do they go to a lot of trouble to pack the glass.  As an
added bonus, the original sticker of the mnf is on the front left side, but
only the most knowledgable will know it is the correct mnf.

Good luck.

Larry

BTW-I used them for some patch panels on the car, and there were some
mold/stamping marks, which had to have only a skim coat on some parts, like
other parts of the car since I brought it to back to bare metal before
painting, but they fit perfectly.