[Tigers] Tiger Introduction

Tod Brown todbrown at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 28 22:23:59 MDT 2014

On 4/28/2014 9:18 PM, Nick wrote:
> If that car is black with a tan interior it is still owned by the original
> owner and took first place at the Wheels Across the Pond British Show two
> weeks ago in Jupiter Fla. After the show it was sent to Cleveland to a
> dealership where the then young man was employed. He bought it trading in a
> 55 T- Bird and still owns the immaculate car.

I remember seeing a white car and there is a pic of it in the Carroll
book. There may have been others, but the memory fades after so long.
When I went to buy my car, I ordered Midnight Blue. The dealer called a
couple of days later and said I would have to wait six weeks for that
color. OTOH I could have either white or green right away. I chose
Forest Green (86). My first new car. I still have it.

Tod

Tod