[Tigers] Falcons and Mustangs

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Apr 23 12:02:04 MDT 2014

Your Sprint convertible would bring a nice price today.  I had a '64
(260/2-speed auto/C-4 transplant) and a '61 Ranchero (170/200 transplant
with the rare Daganham 4 speed). Well worn Falcons go for around a $5,000
asking price.  Nice ones are in the teens - and up. Leno has a very nice
'63.  Not quite TBON, but Ray Miller's "Falcon!" book sits next to it on my
shelf. I've considered getting another Falcon (thinning the rest of my
eclectic herd) but the condition and price now a days is too flip-flopped to
proceed.  An, what, another project in the way of my 14+ year Tiger on
jackstands.

Tom