[Tigers] Tigers and Mustangs

jim jim at island.net
Tue Apr 22 19:13:07 MDT 2014

I remember well in '68 when my father brought home a brand new red Falcon
Futura Sports coupe ! It just happened to be the year I got my driver's
license and I put a lot of miles on that car...
Interesting that it had a 289 2 bbl automatic but I remember in the brochure
that there was also a 302 4 bbl optional V8. Transition year I guess. Not
sure if a 4 speed was available though... the base engine was a 6
He wasn't too impressed when he came home one day and I had 'exchanged' the
huge hubcaps for baby 'moons' and put some longer shackles on the rear
springs !!

Jim
B382000446