[Tigers] Tigers and Mustangs

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:06:59 MDT 2014

I rode in a '63 Falcon with a 260 V8; it was quick, and fun to drive... but
we KNOW that. And I was in the showroom in New Bedford Mass. when the
Mustang was introduced there  - April 19, 1964... it was my 23rd birthday,
and I WANTED one (but couldn't afford it on an Airman's pay...).

April 17 is the anniversary of the introduction of the Mustang, but 2014 is
the year of the Tiger. (Mine's a - more or less - stock 289; it's quicker
than the 289 'stang, and more fun to drive. But face it, the Tiger, in its
soul is a 260.

Tom
'67 Mark 2