[Tigers] Tiger Lemans fastback

Clyde McLaughlin clydemclaughlin at verizon.net
Fri Oct 25 05:17:52 MDT 2013

I met a very talented car restorer and car enthusiast this past week at
eurofest in Greenville, sc. His name is Rodney Butterfield at Blue ridge
vintage racing.. He has a doner Tiger and is looking for 2-3 more interested
parties in cloning the Lemans fastback Tiger..he feels that by doning more
than one the costs could be contained..he has F1 and FIA knowledge and
experience.  I visited his shop and have no concerns that he could not do
the job..If anyone is interested in such a project you should contact
him..Clyde