[Tigers] Travel Info and contacts

jimmc13 jimmc13 at hughes.net
Tue Oct 22 08:51:55 MDT 2013

Good Morning:

It looks like I might have a chance to go to the UK (Gloucester) and if I
can get to Conventry, I am thinking about volunteering at the Rootes
archive.  So my questions are:

*	Is Gloucester near enough to Conventry to warrant a couple of day's
involvement?
*	Is the Rootes archive the correct place to go?
*	Do any of you that have visited the Archive have any contact info
that I could use to see if I can help?
*	Additionally, are there any nearby parts stores worth investigating
for old Rootes parts, both Tiger and Alpine?
*	Or is the volunteering at the Museum of Transportation which I
believe is some where else?

Any info would help since my wife is going for training and I am thinking I
might have some to offer, maybe I can expand my job description beyond
aide-de-camp and baggage carrier.

Jim McLaughlin

B382000175