[Tigers] Sprucing up the engine bay

deiland1 at elp.rr.com deiland1 at elp.rr.com
Sun Oct 6 16:25:41 MDT 2013

Jim,

One method is to cover whatever you do not want wet with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. It will keep about 90 per cent of things dry.  I suggest you use the plastic wrap used for shipping. I have found it in different sizes at any store that sells packing supplies. The aluminum foil works very well. I noticed the paint shop even used it when they painted my Tiger years ago to cover all the engine components so they didn't get any overspray.

Dan