[Tigers] door adjustment

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Mar 24 07:03:40 MDT 2013

Kevin
	I have a shim behind one or more of the door hinges to get the door
aligned.

There is some adjustment in the Door Striker and back plate.

There is also some adjustment in the door hinge.  You maybe able to loosen
the lower door hinge screws, move the hinge up or down some to move the rear
of the door up.

Ron Fraser