[Tigers] Hood release

Stu Brennan stubrennan at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 20:58:51 MDT 2013

My Mk1A, assembled sometime in the late summer of '66, has a rod release...
because I installed it.

I'd heard the horror stories about breaking cables, so at a United parts
swap I saw a rod type release just laying there on a table, waiting for me.
A few bucks later, I found it bolted right in, no mods required.  So maybe
somebody else did the same thing, and that's where it came from.

Stu