[Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage

bucktrippel at verizon.net bucktrippel at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 16:54:21 MDT 2013

I have dealt with only one frozen Tiger engine.

Dan Walters and I freed it by squirting Kroil in each cylinder and then working a breaker bar on the damper bolt back and forth. Eventually got it to turn and run. However one cylinder was low on conpression and I had to rebuild the block.

In the end I guess it wasn't worth the effort to free it and run it before rebuilding. However you might be luckier than I was.

bt
ps leaving for TU in the AM. George Boskoff is riding up with me.