[Tigers] Fuel Pressure

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Tue Jun 18 14:07:37 MDT 2013

It might be that the secondary needle and seat assembly is damaged or
misaligned and that prevents it from shutting off completely. Is the float
hanger free of friction?
One other thing that can happen to carbs with brass floats (I don't recall if
the 4100 is in that category, but it's happened to me with Webers) is that the
float develops a leak and then fills with fuel so it can't operate the shutoff
needle.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.