[Tigers] Off topic - BRZ

jay.laifman at gmail.com jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 08:55:52 MDT 2013

Yep. Same exact thing happened to my father in law the successful cardiologist who went into Rusnak fully ready to drive off in an A8.

From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend at verizon.net>
Sender: tigers-bounces at autox.team.netDate: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:44:07
To: <tigers at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Off topic - BRZ

Other than referring to it as the "local" dealer Jay never mentioned what is
(or was) self proclaimed as the "World's largest auto mall."  Such a place
resides about mid point between where Jay and I respectively live.  Thus, I
assume this is the location where his interest was dismissed.  I'm not
surprised.   Years ago I had a friend that went to the mall fully intended
to purchase a Honda Odyssey. While he had the appearance of "Uncle Jed," he
also had Jed's money - intending to pay cash for his purchase.  After 20
minutes in the showroom, and being ignored by the sales staff, he left and
took his money elsewhere.

Tom

tigers at autox.team.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums