[Tigers] Off topic - BRZ

jay.laifman at gmail.com jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 08:25:55 MDT 2013

Ha! That pretty much sums it up. But I just want a test drive. I'm not a buyer any time soon.  So I didn't bother.

From: snakebit289 <snakebit289 at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:12:46
To: tigers at autox.team.net<tigers at autox.team.net>
Subject: Off topic - BRZ

Jay,
Let me try to understand this, your erstwhile salesman told you that you shouldn't want to look at the BRZ/FRS, because why? He's out of stock, where's a waiting list for it?
Did management tell him to stop selling them? Does management know he's greeting prospective buyers like this? This is a hoot. It's like a Ford salesman telling a prospective
Mustang buyer late in 1964, "Nope, you don't want one of these, no one does".  I'd go, "Next salesman, please."

Rande