[Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 16:16:04 MDT 2013

Jay,
Are you sure?  I've had blown diaphrams but don't think they ever leaked.
But, I've had plenty of Holley leaks from the fuel bowls and just last week from
the adjustable float adjuster.  Fuel will drip off the lowest point (accelerator
pump) but the leak usually is from above.
Gary

tigers at autox.team.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums