[Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Jun 2 18:11:09 MDT 2013

Jay
	Glad you isolated the problem.

Accelerator pump leak now - it never ends but a good thing you saw it now.

Many times the accelerator pump cover screws have been over torqued and the
cover get warped; check it on a flat surface.

I had to put a cover in a press with some light pressure to flatten it.  You
can also use some 400 grit or finer sandpaper on a flat surface to make the
cover's gasket face flat.

Ron Fraser